(2) Copyright notices, references and brand descriptions must not be changed nor removed.
(4) The user may only access and use the provided data for his personal use. Any ulterior duplication, altering, public showing, dissemination, broadcasting and other commercialization of not insignificant parts of the website contents requires the approval of the operating company.
§ 3(1) The operating company is not liable for the availability of its services.
(2) As far as the operating company imparts access to third-party databases or services, the operating company is not liable for neither continuance nor security of these databases, services, data security, correctness as regards contents, completeness, actuality, freedom from third-party rights as regards data, information and programs received by the user. The operating company is not responsible for problems or technical disturbances in connection with telephone networks or circuits, online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or player outages due to technical issues, data bottlenecks or any combination hereof. Moreover, the operating company does not warrant transmission and/or the timely transmission of information, data, emails and other messages.
§ 4In case the operating company provides software or information (download-data) for download from its own database, the following is valid in addition:
(1) Downloading and installation of the software provided here takes place at one’s own risk. The operating company does not extend warranty nor assumes liability for any damage which may be caused by the installation.
(2) The operating company grants a not exclusive, regionally and temporally unlimited right for the non-commercial use of the software with the download of the particular software.
(3) Users forgo any claims against the operating company, which may be caused by this action.
(4) Users assure to use the software only according to the requirements of the rules of the author / originator.
§ 5(1) Any data transmitted to the operating company is according to legal requirements, only stored and processed for internal administrative purposes. Dissemination of data to a third-party does not take place, as long as not explicitly stated otherwise.
(2) In order for the user to be able to sign up with loom.tv, certain personal data of the user has to be collected and processed during registration as registration data. However, this data is, without the user’s explicit consent, for other users not visible and conduces only to the registration of the user.
(3) For the loom.tv login so-called cookies are being used, which serve, for the duration of his visit, for the identification of the user. During a loom.tv visit the cookie is stored on the user’s computer and forfeits, in general, automatically afterwards.
(4) The user has the right of disclosure of his/her individually stored data, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose of the data processing at any time.
(5) At any time, the user has the right of revocation of his consent to data processing and usage with future effect. Hereunto, please send us an email with your address, date of birth and your email-address to feedback[at]loomtv.com. Upon we will completely delete your data immediately, except in justified cases of abuse.
(6) The user will be informed via email about any alteration of the privacy terms. Printout or storage of loom.tv’s privacy terms is possible at any time.
§ 6(1) Place of fulfillment for any contractual services is Neuss, Germany.
(3) Place of jurisdiction over any disputes with merchants in terms of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch) or legal persons shall lie with the courts in Neuss, Germany.
(4) Should individual provisions hereof be or become void or incomplete, the validity of the remaining provisions hereof shall in no way be affected. Severability does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.